Vi Agroforestry (Vi-skogen) is looking for a team of consultants to conduct an evaluation of the Agroforestry for Livelihood Empowerment (ALIVE) Program. This is a performance evaluation aiming to evaluate and assess results, outcomes and achievements of the ALIVE program on the background of Vi Agroforestry’s Strategy 2017-2021. The outcome and lessons learned from the evaluation are expected to enrich the process of strategy development and future programs’ design and planning. The evaluation must provide a clear and evidenced assessment of achieved, expected or unexpected outcomes and how this has been guided by the strategy of the organization.
The submitted offer shall include:
- Cover letter.
- A CV for each team member, which shall be included in the call-off response. It should contain a full description of relevant qualifications and professional work experience and updated references from similar assignments.
- Technical and financial offer.
- Offers shall be sent to both the following electronic mails: firstname.lastname@example.org and
- The deadline of the submission of the offer is Monday, 24 th May 2021 at 23:00 h CET .
- For more information contact: phone: +46 72 071 11 29.